We have built an excellent reputation for creating and sustaining outstanding working relationshipswith our clients and very rarely do we need to utilise this procedure. However, it is vital that we haveone in place for our client’s peace of mind. It would be our intention to resolve any issues quickly at the point of initial concern. We understand that there may be instances of dispute that require escalation, in which case the following procedure is implemented:
If you have a complaint about us you should let us know by writing to us at:-
Glynns Vehicle Contracts
8 Victoria Grove
Alternatively you can phone us on 01273 916254 or you can send an email to email@example.com
If you have a complaint regarding an invoice query from our finance company partnersPlease note the following contact numbers;
Lex Autolease – 0344 879 6633
Arval UK Ltd – 01793 302876
Alphabet (GB) Ltd – 0370 5050183
Unresolved disputes may be referred to the BVRLA by either the customer or the member involved.
Details should be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have access to email, details can be sent by post to:-
British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association
Timescales for dealing with your complaint
• If you send us your complaint in writing, we will write to you within five working days to let you knowwe have received it. If you inform us of your complaint by telephone or in person we will write to youwithin five business days of you telling us. We will confirm in this letter the details of your complaintand ask that you write back to confirm to us that these details are correct.
• If we cannot resolve your complaint within four weeks of receipt, we will write to update you aboutour investigation and to tell you when we will write to you informing you of our decision.
• If we are unable to reach a decision sooner, we will contact you no later than eight weeks from thedate we first received your complaint. We will then tell you what our final decision is or, if we have not been able to reach a resolution within this time we will give you details of the Financial Ombudsman Service which you can contact about your complaint.
• When we write to advise you we have received your complaint, we will tell you in that letter thename and job title of the person who is dealing with your complaint. If you have any queries whilewe are dealing with your complaint, you should contact the person named in that letter.
• We will deal with your complaint as quickly as we can. If we have to make a lot of enquiries toinvestigate your complaint, it may take us longer to reach a decision. It is possible that as part of ourinvestigations we may need to ask you for more information.
• While we investigate your complaint we will keep you informed and you will not have to wait anylonger than eight weeks to hear the outcome of our review.
• When investigating your complaint, we will always take account of what you tell us. We will reachour final decision based on the outcome of our investigations and what you have told us.
• We will assess complaints according to the law and the principles and guidance produced by ourregulators - the Financial Conduct Authority
• If we can't reach a decision within eight weeks of receiving your complaint, we will write to you toexplain the outcome of our investigation and what we propose to do about it. If we decide yourcomplaint is unfounded, our letter will explain why.
• If you disagree with our decision you should contact us. Alternatively, you can contact the FinancialOmbudsman Service with your comments. You can also contact the Financial Ombudsman Serviceif you have not received a response from us within eight weeks from the date of your complaint.
• If we do change our decision, our letter will tell you what our revised decision is and how and whywe reached it.
The easiest way is usually just to phone them and talk through your problem, question or complaint.
For consumers, the number is 0800 023 4567. Phone lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to
Friday, and 9am to 1pm Saturday.
For businesses and consumer advisers, call the technical advice desk on 020 7964 1400 –
the team are available from 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
You can also email, use the online enquiry form or write to:-
The Financial Ombudsman Service
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an accurate representation of the vehicle on offer.
T: 01273 916222
F: 01273 376996
Glynns Vehicle Contracts
8 Victoria Grove
Glynns Vehicle Contracts is a trading name of Roundstone Finance Ltd are a credit broker and not a lender, we are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 672623
Registered in England & Wales with company number : 03057439 | Data Protection No : Z7261739 | VAT No : 661812636
Registered Office : 8 Victoria Grove, Second Avenue, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 2LJ
Copyright © 2019 Glynns Vehicle Contracts, All rights reserved.